Dear Colleagues and Friends,
The Yerevan State Medical University is constantly working on building a better medical infrastructure, educate more knowledgeable physicians and provide the best possible care to patients. To realize these objectives, YSMU collaborates with sister institutions and professionals all over the world. Within this framework YSMU is happy to announce about the opportunity to participate in Guest Lectureship Program. The program will be conducted at various chairs, departments and clinical hospitals of YSMU. Your donated time will go towards sharing with colleagues the information about new medical discoveries and cutting-edge technologies, in addition to examining a number of health issues pertaining to the world at large and to Armenia in particular.
The objectives of this program are to:
- Organize and host lectures, seminars, teleconferences and case presentations
- Establish both professional and personal relationships with Armenian physicians
- Discuss possible collaboration projects dedicated to health
- Share expertise with colleagues
- Create a human resource network
What is expected from Guest Lecturer?
- Share the knowledge and expertise with physicians and medical professionals in Armenia
- Network with doctors and help them improve the quality of healthcare in Armenia
Tell us what you want to lecture on, we’ll do the rest!
We are thankful to all of you who bring excitement, enthusiasm and patriotism into the achievement of common goals for our nation.
Please circulate this invitation among colleagues who may be interested.
Please note that the program is conducted on volunteer basis/for charitable purposes.