Yerevan State Medical University after M. Heratsi is the coordinator of Tempus VERITAS (Structural Development of the Third Cycle Based on Salzburg Principles) Project for the years 2014-2016.
The Project aims at reforming the doctoral education in the Republic of Armenia to be harmonized with the Qualifications Framework and the Salzburg Principles.
The Projects involves RA 20 HEIs and educational institutions, European leading HEIs and educational institutions.
The key results of «VERITAS» will promote the capacity of higher education institutions, the ensuring of quality doctoral education, as well as will create prerequisites for quality scientific researches and for PhD degree award and to define quality standards and criteria.
For more information please visit www.tempusveritas.am
- Monitoring Visit Paid in the Frame of EU Tempus Veritas Project (4.04.2016)
- Study Visits Aimed at Learning Best Practices of Doctoral Education (2.12.2015)
- Inhouse Training Course in the Frames of EU Tempus VERITAS Project (12.10.2015)
- Internal and External Quality Assurance Standards for PhD Discussed within EU Tempus VERITAS Project
- VERITAS Project Workshop on "PhD Award Criteria and Quality Standards", held in Yerevan, on January 26-27, 2015
- Training Course Held in Heidelberg University, 3-5 November 2014
- VERITAS Project Meeting in Yerevan, 16 September 2014
- VERITAS Project Local Meeting on Next Steps of the Project, 9 September, 2014
- Training course on Salzburg Principles, held in Graz, Austria, May 5-7, 2014